Cornerstone provides a unique combination of one-time gifts, with recurring donations and crowdfunding in a single platform. This allows you to engage your donors with powerful comunication tools based on their giving patterns. There is no more need to export and import givers from one system to the next loosing important information about their donor behaviours. The focus on multi-cultural and multi-lingual solution that is at the heart of Cornerstone has enabled successful international fundraising initiatives located in the USA, Russia, Norway and the Netherlands.
We support both one-time gifts and recurring giving with Stripe, as well as Authorize.net (USA), PayPal, Dibs (NO), PayEx (Scandinavia), Yandex.Money (RU), Yandex.Kassa (RU), iDeal through TargetPay (NL), Nets (NO).
These technologies can be combined to build project-based fundraising pages that can easily be shared on social media or through email.
- Fundraising for both one-time and recurring donations
- Cause based fundraising with the opportunity to create a project based fundraising platform
- Simple Import of manual gifts from other payment methods or cash
- Project based fundraising ikgeefvandaag.nl
- The think tank Skaperkraft has a Norwegian and English donation page for one-time and recurring gifts. All the automated communication by email follows in the relevant language, and with a relevant currency.
- Kristentjeneste is a Norwegian Church fundraising for missions projects on their homepage, as well as mission page, and also allow for general one-time and recurring gifts for the Church